St. Mark’s Fall Festival
Tuesday, October 31, 4:00-7:00pm
St. Mark’s celebrates the opportunity to engage with the local community, offering a safe and family-friendly alternative to street trick-or-treating. All are welcome. Refreshments, candy and spooky surprises are lined up for the festivities.
Games & Prizes | Crafts
Popcorn & Food | Cake Walk
Face Painting | Door Prizes
Haunted House | Trunk or Treat
On the church campus. Safe and wholesome fun for families and little ones. Free admittance. Rain or shine. All are welcome. Trunk or Treat starts around 6:30pm.
For families, little ones, teens, couples, singles, young adults (rain or shine)
For the church community and those who want to get involved:
- Donate candy, refreshments or crafts.
- Lend a hand with event set-up or clean-up.
- Help pass out candy or entertain kids of all ages.
- Donate decorations or help pass out refreshments.
- Take photos, greet event participants or just hang out and have a good time.
- Around 20 vehicles are needed for Trunk or Treat. Transform your vehicle with an original creative theme or borrow a car costume from a previous Fall Festival.
For more information or to get involved, please contact Boni Fields or the Church Office.